There are no coincidences in life. And there is great comfort and gratitude in knowing that all in life is perfect – as it should be. The journey of one’s life, though rocky and at times heartbreaking, hones us for realizing and experiencing our true purpose given to us by the Almighty before our birth into this world.
After 2 decades, starting in an entry level position working for a local manufacturer and working my way into upper management as a vice president, I was found one day without the identity that I had for so many years and again trying to decide “what I wanted to be when I grew up.” At first I was devastated and angry but now I realize that it was as it should be – perfect. For in order for me to move forward into my true destiny, I had to be released from my “job”, be in gratitude for the gifts of my “past life” and be open to using those gifts in new service to others.
While looking through my Treasure Trove of Gifts that I’ve had received, I found:
- I have a hands-on rounded knowledge of business that many never have.
- The most fulfilling moments of my past career was teaching my employees how to become better in their work career and their life.
- I realized that, all the time I was managing, I was really coaching – developing and bringing out the best in my employees.
- I was gifted with deep empathy and love for others.
- I love to listen to the stories of others and reflect back to them the possibilities and potentials of their gifts.
- Even strangers seem to be drawn to me to be a sounding board for them.
- I love to learn, grow mentally and spiritually and share that knowledge with others.
My heart has always been of service to others.
- Graduated from Concordia University in Nebraska with a B.S. in secondary education
- Participated in (5) mission trips –
- Twice with youth group to Tijuana to build homes
- Twice to New Orleans after Katrina to “muck out” homes and support the cleanup efforts there
- Once to southern Thailand to build fishing boats after the tsunami
- Once to Addis Abba, Ethiopia to work with HIV/AIDs and mental health patients, bring water into a local school and opening the door to an ongoing relationship with a Christian church and school there
- Trained as a lay Stephen Minister & leader
So, it comes with no surprise that what I have committed the rest of my days here is inspirational and transformational coaching, which aligns so well with my purpose of serving others to transform their lives and healing this planet for my grandchildren and theirs.
My work in service includes:
- Business & Abundant Living Coach
- Certified Master Dream Coach®
- Certified Passion Test™ and Passion Test for Business facilitator
- Certified workshop facilitator
- Inspirational speaker
- Transformational leader
I believe that all is possible and that the only barrier to being in our greatness is ourself – what we believe is possible. And I am totally in gratitude that we are all an integral part of the great “I AM”, children of the Almighty God, chosen and unconditionally loved.